Gate Safe Training Now Available
A key element of the Gate Safe campaign is to educate professionals involved in the automated gate sector, on best practice to ensure a safe installation. A Gate Safe training package has been developed, which is open to companies looking to demonstrate compliance with the latest guidance / standards. All profits raised via the training will be ploughed back into the Gate Safe campaign.
Cost of course £175
Training dates 2013
- 26th February 2013 – Theobalds Park, Hertfordshire, EN7 5HW 9am – 1pm
- 7th March 2013 – DeVere Village, Leeds, LS16 5PR 9am – 1pm.
- 9th April 2013 – Best Western Compass Inn, South Gloucestershire, GL9 1JB 9am – 1pm
- 2nd May 2013 Coventry/Birmingham Area
- 11th June 2013 London - Kings Cross Area
- 16th July 2013 Cambridge Area
- 20th August 2013 Bournemouth Area
- 4th September 2013 Peterborough Area
Download the Gate Safe Aware Installer training leaflet
To register your interest or book contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 24/01/2013 15:49:00
Back to Latest News