A fire blaze has caused significant damage to security fencing
in a Lincolnshire home, it has emerged.
Two metres of security fencing was damaged by the fire, which occurred in Honington, reports the Grantham Journal.
There was also severe damage to a garage and all its contents, as well as to a number of ornamental trees located nearby.
Fire crews from Grantham and Sleaford were called out to the house in Main Street just after 15:00 on Wednesday afternoon (September 28th) as flames billowed out of the house and razed its contents.
It is suspected that a cigarette was the cause of the fire, with investigators saying the incident was attributed to "carelessly discarded smoking materials".
The Mid-Sussex Times reported that volunteers from The King's Church in Sussex recently took part in a social action project which involved them painting security fencing in Bolnore Village centre and clearing weeds to improve the general appearance of the area.
Contact us for a security fencing quote