Gate Automation Maintenance
Under the current Health and Safety regulations there is a legal responsibility to have all powered gates or barriers maintained on a regular basis by a suitably qualified engineer, and that a proper record is kept. Jacksons Fencing's gate maintenance contracts are specifically designed to cover you under the regulations and ensure you receive optimum safe performance from your automated gates or barrier.
For informed advice and more information about gate maintenance and services from Jacksons automation and access control please call our automation sales team on +44 (0) 1233 750 393 alternatively you can use our contact us form.
Jacksons automation installations carry our 25 month Automation Guarantee which covers parts and installation (subject to a service contract being taken out in the second year) giving you the reassurance of our product and service package to maintain reliable operation of the product long after the guarantee period has expired.
What we can offer
- Maintenance packages to suit all installations
- Takeover and upgrading of existing installations (subject to survey)
- Comprehensive technical support
- Breakdown service
Regular maintenance provides the benefits of:
- Prolonged life of your equipment
- Continued trouble free operation
- Continual safe operation and reviews to ensure your equipment meets the current CE regulations
Learn More about gates and gate automation
Download our free expert articles or book a CPD on gates and gate automation