LPS 1175 Security Rated fencing
Jakoustic® Class 3 | Security Rated Fencing
Jakoustic® Class 3 is the only reflective acoustic barrier fence system certified to LPS 1175 C5 (SR3) and provides resistance to determined attempts at entry using a range of tools including battery powered tools. The double layer of timber boards results in a totally flat face making climbing the fence extremely difficult and is ideally suited to applications requiring a natural timber façade, where privacy is important, or for the containment of noise into or out from a site.
Jakoustic® Class 3 LPS 1175 C5 meets the guidance within ‘Physical Mitigation’ measures issued by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) to cover assets from view, making observation into a site more difficult.
This noise barrier can also be certified to F1 and G1 under LPS 1175, offering protection against serious attempts at forced entry from a range of professional tools. Please contact our sales team for more information.
25 year service life guarantee
Jakoustic® Class 3 Features
- LPS 1175 C5 (SR3) approved
- Double layer of 34mm thick timber boards provide a high level of resistance to cutting
- Also available as LPS 1175 F1 or G1 - speak to our sales team for more information
- Secured by Design preferred specification
- Anti-climb design with completely flat face allowing no foot or hand holds
- Reflective acoustic barrier with up to 28dB* reduction in noise
- Can accommodate changes in ground level or profile
- Rota Spike® optional
- SR3 gates available
Constructed from our unique Jakoustic reflective boards, using an interlocking "v" system. The special profile has been carefully developed to locate boards in such a way that eliminates gaps that sound could easily travel through.
C5 gates available
Jakoustic® Class 3 Panel Specification
|Height (mm)||Nominal Post Centres (mm)
Post Type (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|2500||2400||Universal I Beam||3250|
|2750||2400||Universal I Beam||2800|
|3000||2400||Universal I Beam||3300|
|3250||2400||Universal I Beam||3800|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product