Welded mesh panel incorporating timber slats
EuroGuard® Combi | Welded Mesh Panel
EuroGuard® Combi brings our experience and reputation in steel and timber fencing and gates together in a design that combines the beauty of natural wood with the strength of steel to produce proven security fencing with privacy.
The robust welded mesh panels and matching gates also provide additional advantages of a flat facing surface with no hand or foot holds for enhanced security and closely spaced slats for added privacy.
Please note that this panel is supplied 'flat packed' to make transport and installation easier, as once assembled panels are extremely heavy.
EuroGuard® Combi Features
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®/ Alarm-aFence®
- Mesh 200 x 45mm centres with 25mm gap, 5mm wire (wire measured prior to coating)
- 40 x 17mm kiln dried, pressure treated timber slats
- Anti-climb design
- V mesh design offers strength and security without an intimidating appearance
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post fixings
- 2 - 4 reinforcement folds according to height
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
- Ideal for adding privacy and creating storage compounds
- 25 year guarantee for both timber and steel parts
Mesh panels with 'V' profile and 2 - 4 reinforcing folds (subject to height). Made using 5mm horizontal and vertical wires with 200 x 50mm mesh centres, welded at intersections. Timber slats are treated using our Jakcure® treatment process, guaranteeing the timber for 25 years against rot or insect attack.
EuroGuard® Combi Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
||Timber Slats (mm)
||Post Dimensions (mm)||
Overall Post Length (mm)
|1585||3054||40 x 17||60 x 60 (plus spur post - site dependent)||2100|
|1870||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (plus spur post*)||2500|
|2070||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (plus spur post*)||2800|
|2470||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (plus spur post*)||3300|
|3170||3054||40 x 17||120 x 60 (plus spur post**)||3900|
*spur post size 80 x 60mm
**spur post size 120 x 60mm
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product
EuroGuard® Combi Applied in a school environment
This short clip demonstrates how EuroGuard® Combi is commonly applied in schools, commercial properties and residential developments to create tidy and secure storage solutions, mitigating the risk of vandalism and arson and improving surrounding environments.