Welded mesh panel incorporating timber slat
EuroGuard® Combi | Welded Mesh Panel
EuroGuard® Combi brings our experience and reputation in steel and timber fencing and gates together in a design that combines the beauty of natural wood with the strength of steel.
The robust welded mesh panels and matching gates also provide additional advantages of a flat facing surface with no hand or foot holds for enhanced security and closely spaced slats for added privacy.
Please note that the Combi is supplied "Flat Packed" this is all done to make transport and installation easier as once assembled panels are extremely heavy.
EuroGuard® Extra Features
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®/ Alarm-aFence®
- Mesh 200 x 30mm centres with 25mm gap, 5mm wire (wire measured prior coating)
- Anti-climb design
- V mesh design offers strength and security without an intimidating appearance
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post fixings
- 2 - 4 reinforcement folds according to height
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Mesh panels with 'V' profile and 2 - 4 reinforcing folds (subject to height). Made using 5mm horizontal and vertical wires with 200 x 50mm mesh centres, welded at intersections. Timber slats are treated using our Jakcure® treatment process, guaranteeing the timber for 25 years against rot or insect attack.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
EuroGuard® Combi Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
||Timber Slats (mm)
||Post Dimensions (mm)||
Overall Post Length (mm)
|1585||3054||40 x 17||60 x 60 (not including spur post*)||2100|
|1870||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (not including spur post*)||2500|
|2070||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (not including spur post*)||2800|
|2470||3054||40 x 17||80 x 60 (with spur post*)||3300|
|3170||3054||40 x 17||120 x 60 (with spur post*)||3900|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Panels are Galfan® zinc alloy coated as standard
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product