Tubular round bar security fencing
Sentry Tubular Fencing System | Security Fencing
The Sentry® security fence range of fencing and gates feature a welded semi pale-through-rail construction to combine style with performance and is equally appropriate for contemporary or more traditional settings. Like our Barbican® system, all Sentry® fencing and gate panels incorporate concealed fixings for strength and security.
Pales are spaced to a maximum gap of 100mm to conform to building regulations for anti-trap, making Sentry safe for applications where children may be present.
Sentry® correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post connectors
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Sentry panels are up to 3000mm high and have two horizontal rectangular hollow section rails 60 x 40mm (3 rails if 3000mm high); Vertical round hollow section 32mm pales are passed through the rails with standard spacing at 129mm centres. Panels from 1500mm high have a security comb (double row of sharp steel points 23 x 2mm thick).
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Sentry Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|1000||3000||60 x 60||1600|
|1250||3000||60 x 60||1850|
|1500||3000||60 x 60||2100|
|1800||3000||60 x 60||2500|
|2000||3000||60 x 60||2800|
|2500||3000||80 x 60||3300|
|2900||2484||80 x 60||3700|
|3000||2484||80 x 60||3800|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product