Secured By Design Perimeter Security

Our range of Secured by Design fencing and gates has been accredited by the UK police initiative ‘Secured By Design’, which is committed to ‘designing out crime’ through physical security and processes to reduce crime and relieve the pressures on police forces.

Secured By Design was established in 1989 by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) and has since become a nationally approved scheme benefitting a range of sectors including hospitals and healthcare, schools and education, and residential and commercial developments.

The organisation works closely with a range of organisations and entities including UK police forces, local and national government, British and European standards authorities, the construction industry, trade associations and manufacturers.

Where Secured by Design products and materials have been used, it has been proven that there is a 75% reduction in the likelihood of being burgled and a 25% reduction of criminal damage. On top of this, Secured by Design products have proven cost effective due to the savings in insurance and damages they bring over time.

Our LPCB LPS 1175 range of fencing and gates has been accredited by Secured By Design, following an independent supervised assessment. Our Secured By Design fencing is ideal for a range of applications and offers tested and certified protection from a range of threats, with ratings from A1-E10 available for schools, commercial sites, data centres and utilities.

Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification Fencing

Our LPS 1175 security rated fencing range has achieved 'Police Preferred Specification' from UK Police Initiative Secured by Design. The membership recognises that products have not only been tested to relevant security standards, but also fully certified by an independent third-party certification body accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).

Explore our full product range

Our entire range of fencing has been designed with quality and longevity in mind, and includes inherent security features such as hidden panel-to-post connectors, tamper proof fixings, and premium galvanised or zinc alloy coatings to protect it from rust. Additionally, our timber fencing is kiln-dried and pressure treated to prevent rot and insect attack. Both our timber and steel fencing have a 25 year guarantee as standard.

Top