Electric fence topping for fences and gates
Security Electric Fencing | Alarm aFence®
Available exclusively through Jacksons, Alarm-aFence® is a cost effective and reliable combined alarm and electric fence deterrent designed to provide a physical barrier that delivers a non-lethal electric shock and alerts any attempted intrusion.
Alarm-aFence® can be attached to the top of most existing perimeter fences or walls and can also be used as a stand-alone fence within an existing perimeter, offering high visibility and increased security.
Conforms to BS EN 1722-17 - specification for electric security fences - design. installation and maintenance.
Complies with all current standards including IEC 60335-2-76.
Alarm aFence® Features
- Alarm signal linked via the controller can be configured to activate sirens, lights, phone diallers etc
- Delivers non-lethal electric shock
- Optional zoning of fence to isolate point of attempted breach
- Features high tensile wires spaced at every 50-100mm with a safe, high voltage pulse sent down alternate wires every second
- Complies with all current standards including IEC 60335 -2-76
- Installation and annual maintenance contracts available
- All systems are checked by our in-house technicians to make sure they comply with Jacksons Code of Practice. Subject to a satisfactory check a certificate of compliance is issued
- System activates 60 times a minute to maintain security
- Can be installed in almost any situation
- Low maintenance and operating costs
✔ Logistics and distribution companies
✔ Power and water companies
✔ Oil refineries
✔ High risk applications
We recommend "Danger Signs" are used every 8-10m and change in direction along a fence line incorporating security extras capable of causing injury even through misuse.
|| 12v DC
|| 12v DC
| Standby Battery
|| 7AH 12 volt lead acid battery
| Charging Voltage
|| 18 volts AC
| Standby Time
|| 9-10 joules
| Power Consumption
| Output energy
|| 5 joules
| Output Voltage
|| 5700 volts
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product