Square pale security fencing with anti climb curved top
Barbican Defender® Xtreme | Security Fencing
Barbican Defender® Xtreme security fencing projects a powerful visual statement in perimeter protection. The cranked pales are designed to prevent intruders from climbing or scaling the fence, whichever side it is approached.
Barbican Defender® Xtreme Fencing correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post connectors
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Barbican Defender® Xtreme panels are up to 3000mm high and have two horizontal hollow sections rails 60 x 40mm (3 rails if 3000mm high). Vertical rectangular hollow section 25 x 25mm pales are passed through the rails with standard spacing at 129mm centres. Pales are extended and cranked 320mm from the top rail, with each one cut at 45 degrees and left open as standard to form a point.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Barbican Defender® Xtreme Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length (mm)
|2250||2484||80 x 60||3050|
|2500||2484||80 x 60||3300|
|3000||2484||80 x 60||3800|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product