Timber noise barrier
Jakoustic® Absorptive | Acoustic Fencing
Jakoustic® Absorptive takes the proven Jakoustic® Reflective design of heavy section planed timber boards with deep interlocking ‘v’ tongue and groove joint, coupled to tuning fork posts and adds an absorptive layer of a mineral Rockwool fibre and protective membrane to one side of the barrier.
The Jakoustic® Absorptive barrier is designed specifically to keep noise within a contained space and is typically used around continuous power supply generators, air conditioner compressors, waste compactors and goods loading areas.
25 year Jakcure® guarantee
*Jakoustic® barrier certified laboratory results: Rating according to BS EN 1793- 2:1998; Category = B3. Rating according to BS EN 1793-1:1998; Category=A3. Laboratory sound reduction 32dB.
Jakoustic® Absorptive Features
- Timber construction with planed boards visible on one face
- Unique tuning fork design posts
- Special fixings clamp the acoustic boards between posts
- Can accommodate changes in level or profile
- With timber capping and counter rail
- Jakoustic® fencing with an additional absorptive layer covered with a protective membrane
- Matching pedestrian, swing and tracked sliding gates
- Up to 32dB reduction in noise*
- Virtually any height to suit application
- High privacy barrier
✔ Residential properties
✔ Commercial properties
✔ Sports venues
To really benefit from a noise reducing solution, any gates that are required should match the specification of the acoustic barrier. We manufacture swing and sliding gates with manual and automated operating options to match this product.Acoustic Gates
Jakoustic® Absorptive Specification
Heights from 1.8m-4.0m available as standard. Heights up to 2.0m supplied with timber tuning fork posts. Heights of 2.1m-4.0m include timber tuning fork posts and galvanised steel spur post reinforcements, powder coated black as standard.
For heights over 4m, see Jakoustic® Commercial and Highway.
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
||Spur Post (mm)|| Post Length (mm)
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product