Timber noise barrier
Jakoustic® Absorptive | Acoustic Fencing
Jakoustic® Absorptive takes the proven Jakoustic® Reflective design of heavy section planed timber boards with deep interlocking ‘v’ tongue and groove joint, coupled to tuning fork posts and adds an absorptive layer of a mineral Rockwool fibre and protective membrane to one side of the barrier.
The Jakoustic® Absorptive barrier is designed specifically to keep noise within a contained space and is typically used around continuous power supply generators, air conditioner compressors, waste compactors and goods loading areas.
25 year Jakcure® guarantee
*Jakoustic® barrier certified laboratory results: Rating according to BS EN 1793- 2:1998; Category = B3. Rating according to BS EN 1793-1:1998; Category=A3. Laboratory sound reduction 32dB.
Jakoustic® Absorptive Features
- Timber construction with planed boards visible on one face
- Unique tuning fork design posts
- Special fixings clamp the acoustic boards between posts
- Can accommodate changes in level or profile
- With timber capping and counter rail
- Jakoustic® fencing with an additional absorptive layer covered with a protective membrane
- Matching pedestrian, swing and tracked sliding gates
- Up to 32dB reduction in noise*
- Virtually any height to suit application
- High privacy barrier
✔ Residential properties
✔ Commercial properties
✔ Sports venues
Jakoustic® Absorptive Specifications
Heights from 1.8m-4.0m available as standard. Heights up to 2.0m supplied with timber tuning fork posts. Heights of 2.1m-4.0m include timber tuning fork posts and galvanised steel spur post reinforcements, powder coated black as standard.
For heights over 4m, see Jakoustic® Commercial and Highway.
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
||Spur Post (mm)|| Post Length (mm)
- Timber tuning fork posts for heights up to 4m
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product