Cobra® Spike Rotary | Security Topping
Cobra® Spike Rotary is an aggressive rotating anti-climb wall spike manufactured for high security sensitive installations. Cobra Spike Rotary is made up of two lengths of modified Cobra spike affixed to a 3.0m x 41mm galvanised tube. These units are installed using a bracket, which has a stub axle on that runs through the bracket, this leaves it free to turn providing an unstable barrier that is extremely difficult and dangerous to try and negotiate.
25 year service life guarantee
In some cases, the installation of security extras may require planning permission or Building Regulations approval, if in doubt, please consult your relevant Local Authority department.
Note: We recommend ‘Danger Signs’ are used every 8-10m along a fence line incorporating security extras capable of causing injury even through misuse.
Cobra® Spike Rotary Features
- Virtually Impossible to climb over
- Highly aggressive physical and phycological barrier
- Heavily ribbed for strength
- Hot dip galvanised against corrosion
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product