Round pale security fencing
Barbican Imperial® Fencing | Security Fencing
Featuring our classic welded pale-through-rail construction, Barbican Imperial® security fencing has a less intimidating appearance with its 25mm and 32mm diameter round pales, with no reduction in strength or security. Barbican Imperial® is available with a choice of decorative finials and post tops to offer the right solution for even the most prestigious applications.
Barbican Imperial® correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post connectors
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Barbican Imperial® comprises of vertical round hollow section 25mm diameter pales up to 2000mm high at 124mm centres and 32mm for 2100m+ with 129mm centres. Panels under 1200mm come with flat top pales as standard, with an option of a pointed top. Panels 1500mm and above come with pales cut at 45°.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Barbican Imperial® Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)|
|1000||3000||60 x 60||1600|
|1250||3000||60 x 60||1850|
|1500||3000||60 x 60||2100|
|1800||3000||60 x 60||2500|
|2000||3000||60 x 60||2800|
|2500||3000||80 x 60||3300|
|3000||2484||80 x 60||3800|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product