Square pale security fencing with added barbs
Barbican® Barbed Top Fencing | Security Fencing
Barbican® Barbed Top security fencing with its menacing 10mm round point barbs welded to the top of the pales, acts as a highly effective deterrent and barrier to intruders. Panels are available in 2.25, 2.5m, 2.75m and 3.0m heights to prevent accidental injuries caused by contact with the protruding spikes and have two horizontal hollow section rails 60 x 40mm for increased durability..
Barbican® Barbed Top correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post connectors
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Barbican Barbed Top panels are up to 3000mm high and have two horizontal hollow sections rails 60 x 40mm (3 rails if 3000mm high). Vertical rectangular hollow section 25 x 25mm pales are passed through the rails with standard spacing at 129mm centres, which has a 10mm round pointed bar added to each pale.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Barbican® Barbed Top Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|2250||3000||80 x 60||3050|
|2500||3000||80 x 60||3300|
|2750||2484||80 x 60||3550|
|3000||2484||80 x 60||3800|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product