Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
Linebacker® PAS 68 Shallow Foundations | Crash Barrier
The Jacksons Linebacker® is a cable crash fence and gate system has been successfully impact tested in accordance with BSi PAS 68:2010 for the performance of vehicle security barriers and their supporting foundations when subject to a single horizontal impact.
Linebacker® PAS 68 Crash Fence will stop a 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at 50 mph (80km/h). The system may be used as a stand-alone system and may be retrofitted to any existing security fence.
Linebacker® PAS 68 Crash Barrier Features
- PAS 68 Crash Fence certified to stop a vehicle of 7.5 tonne mass travelling at 50mph (80km/h)
- Timber post and rail ‘dressing’ option available
- Stand-alone system for outer boundary protection or target hardening within a perimeter
- Maybe retrofitted to reinforce any existing security fence
- Shallow foundations
- Certified to BSi PAS 68:2010 V/7500<N3/80/90:7.3/21.4
- Secured By Design accredited
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product