RoSPA approved play area gates
Anti Trap Bow Top Gates
Designed to match our Anti Trap Bow Top Fencing , Anti-trap Bow Top gates conform to all current play area safety guidelines.
Jacksons also offer a self closing gate option, which is an in-ground operator with adjustable closing rate and soft close feature ensures that the gate returns to the closed position after use preserving the integrity of the perimeter and prevents slamming and trapped fingers. The self closing mechanism has been tested to 1 million operations.
Anti Trap Bow Top Gates conform to BS EN 1176 play fence standards.
25 year service life guarantee
Anti Trap Bow Top Gate Features
- Inherently safe
- Quiet operation
- Welded pale through rail construction
- Proven, durable self closing mechanism tested to 1 million operations
- RoSPA approved
- Conforms to BS EN 1176 play fence standards
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
- Self closing operation available
- Slide latch
Anti Trap Bow Top Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product