Gates and Access Control
Vertical Bar Gates | Security Gates
Vertical Bar Security Gates are a perfect match to vertical bar security fencing and share all the principal design features of our welded semi pale-through-rail styles, such as our Barbican® and Sentry ranges.
Vertical bar gates are available with single or double leaf configuration for pedestrian and vehicular access, and swing or sliding, manual or automatic operation.
25 year service life guarantee
Vertical Bar Security Gate Features
- Available in a range of standard widths up to 12m and heights to 3m for pedestrian and vehicular access
- Single gates are supplied as right hand hanging, opening inwards (unless specified) and are complete with key in lock, handles and stop
- Double gates are supplied complete with key in lock, handles, centre gate stop and drop bolts
- 180° opening, adjustable, tamper-proof hinges
- 2 or 3 rail design subject to leaf width
- Gates over 3.5m long feature additional diagonal bracing struts
- 60mm x 40mm rails
- 60mm x 60mm stiles with 2mm wall thickness
- Square section posts at 100mm120mm and 150mm subject to size of gate
- Gate posts supplied to allow 800mm in ground or with base plates for bolting onto concrete
- Pale spacing conforms to Building Regulations for anti-trap
- Can be extended in height to carry barbed wire, Rota-Spike or other high security extras
- Suitable for automated operation
Vertical Bar Fencing
We have a wide range of vertical bar fencing available to match these gates, with tamper proof fixings, concealed panel-to-post connectors, and welded pale-through-rail construction. View the range below.View Vertical Bar Fencing
Thinking of automating your gate or barrier?
Jacksons Fencing has been automating gates since 1991 and is the expert in safe, reliable gate automation. All of our gate automation engineers are DHF qualified to a minimum of level 2.Gate automation
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product