Wall Railings | Metal Railings
Enhance your existing wall with our decorative wall railings, adding security to your property. Our wall railing can be installed in between brick piers using wall connectors, or installed onto a continuous stretch of wall either being base plated or the posts cranked onto the wall (dependent on height). Wall railings are an ideal solution to extend the height of your wall, still allowing viability without having to sacrifice pleasant light or views that a solid wall would obstruct.
Wall Railings correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Wall Railing Features
- Can be installed in between brick pillars or installed onto a continuous stretch of wall
- Can can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Custom designs available
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary