Boundary netting system for a variety of sporting applications
Ball Stop Netting | Sports Netting
Jacksons was the first to develop the double lattice post design for our ball stop fencing in 1994, which provided a structure strong enough to allow sports webbing/mesh to remain in place thought-out the year. While many have imitated the design, none have bettered it. That's because we prioritise use of the best materials in our proven design, including our top rail for extra rigidity to ensure durability and safety for both users and the public.
By installing ball stop fencing, it can reduce the risk of injury to others or trespassing on neighboring land to retrieve lost balls, still allowing a clear visibility whilst acting as an all purpose sports safety barrier. This product is ideal for perimeter cricket and golf boundary netting.
25 year service life guarantee
Ball Stop Fencing Features
- Extra strength lattice posts
- Top rail as standard
- Hollow tubular construction
- Strong, stable and safe structure even in higher wind loading situations
- Wide range of webbing and mesh types available to suit different applications
- Universal frame for various applications from a rugby pitch to golf driving range
- Gates are available as either single or double leaf gates with the option of manual or automated, swing or sliding operation.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
- Polyethylene netting
- Chain link - Galvanised / Black or Green PVC Coated
- Welded mesh - Galvanised / Black or Green PVC Coated
Ball Stop Netting Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length* (mm)
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product