Anti-Climb Prison mesh
358 Securi-Mesh® Plus | Welded Mesh Panel
Where the application specifically demands a close mesh design to meet specifications, our Securi-Mesh Plus fencing system provides an ideal solution for a wide variety of high security perimeter and access control applications.
The climb resistant double layer mesh (exceeds Home Office specifications for use in prisons) with its small apertures and welds at each intersection eliminate foot and finger holds, prevent objects being passed through and is particularly effective against the use of conventional hand and portable power cutting tools.
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Clamp bar fixings
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Custom designs available
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Staggered double skin of 76.2mm x 12.7mm resistance mesh up to 2400mm only. Second panel is an internal skin only, single skin then from 2400mm upwards.
358 Securi-Mesh® Plus Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
|1270 - 5200||2440||Dimensions to suit fence height and location||Staggered double skin of 76.2 x 12.7mm resistance mesh welded at each intersection||Double clad only up to 2515mm high, single clad above 2515mm|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product