Decorative metal railings with optional finials
Barbican Imperial® Residential | Metal Railings
Jacksons Barbican Imperial® railings are the perfect feature to a residential project, offering an aesthetically pleasing metal railing design with a smaller pale pitch at 119mm than our Barbican Imperial® fencing.
Barbican Imperial® Railings correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Barbican Imperial® Features
- Standard height 1000mm and 1250mm
- 119mm pale pitch
- 19mm pales
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Flat top pales as standard
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Barbican Imperial® Residential panels are up to 1250mm high and have two horizontal hollow sections rails 50 x 25mm. Vertical rectangular hollow section 19mm pales are passed through the rails with standard spacing at 100mm centres. Pales can have added finials for a decorative finish.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Barbican Imperial® Residential Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length (mm)
|1000||3000||60 x 60||1600|
|1250||3000||60 x 60||1850|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product