Full Height Pedestrian Turnstiles
Our full height pedestrian turnstile is designed for external use to enhance security around pedestrian entrances into a site and to manage visitor flow in outside areas. They are commonly supplied and installed around health clubs, theme parks, public buildings, data centres, stadiums, and sporting venues.
The turnstile can be customised with a wide range of access control devices to suit your environment including but not limited to:
The unit has been designed so fencing can be installed at any corner of the turnstile.
Pedestrian Turnstiles Features
- Outside frame constructed from steel hollow tube
- Frame has been designed to hide cabling - eliminating trunking
- 304-Grade stainless steel turnstile rotor
- Easily integrates with any access control
- Bi-directional 120 degree stainless steel rotors
- Fail safe operation as standard
- Frame designed to accommodate access control interface
- CE marked unit
Access control options
Full Height Turnstile Specification
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product