Our pedestrian turnstile is designed for external use to enhance security around pedestrian entrances into a site and to manage visitor flow in outside areas.
The turnstile can be customised with a wide range of access control devices to suit your environment.
The unit has been designed so fencing can be installed at any corner of the turnstile.
Pedestrian Turnstiles Features
- Outside frame constructed from steel hollow tube
- Frame has been designed to hide cabling - eliminating trunking
- 304-Grade stainless steel turnstile rotor
- Easily integrates with any access control
- Bi-directional 120 degree stainless steel rotors
- Fail safe operation as standard
- Frame designed to accommodate access control interface
- CE marked unit
Access control options
- Access control interface units - audio messaging system / card reader / push button
- Traffic lights
- Roof lights
- Fail secure
- Temporary turnstile delivered on a ramped pallet
- LED directional flow indicator lights
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product