Gates and Access Control
Securi-Mesh® Gates | 358 Welded Mesh Gates
Securi-Mesh® gates are constructed from climb resistant Galfan® coated welded mesh panels that match our Securi-Mesh® 358 mesh fencing, to create a strong, high security perimeter.
Available with single or double leaf configuration and with swing or sliding, manual or automatic operation. Automated gates are supplied with underground, swing arm or safety-glide in-stile operators.
25 year service life guarantee
358 Securi-Mesh® Gate Features
- Welded frame design
- Available in a range of standard widths up to 10m and heights to 3m for pedestrian and vehicular access
- No cost option of standard key in lock, handles and stop
- Optional mounting brackets for high security locking devices
- Single gates are supplied as right hand hanging, opening inwards (unless specified) and are complete with key in lock, handles and stop
- Double gates are supplied complete with key in lock, handles, centre gate stop and drop bolts
- 180° opening, adjustable, tamper-proof hinges
- Additional welded support rails subject to leaf width
- 60mm x 40mm section framing rails
- Square section posts at 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 250mm subject to size of gate
- Gate posts supplied to allow 800mm - 1.0m in ground or with base plates for bolting onto concrete
- Can be extended in height to carry barbed/razor wire, Rota-Spike or other high security extras
- Crash rated single and double swing gates available
- Suitable for automated operation
Thinking of automating your gate?
Jacksons Fencing offers a free CPD seminar on gates and gate automation, accredited by RIBA, to book please email email@example.com.
View our full range of gates
We have a wide range of gates available, including bi-folding speed gates, welded mesh gates, vertical bar gates, playground gates, timber gates, and other metal security gates.View All Gates
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product