Anti-climb prison mesh
358 Securi-Mesh® | Welded Mesh Panel
Where the application specifically demands a heavy duty security mesh design to meet specifications including the use of CCTV, or where a visual deterrent is a primary consideration, our 358 Security Mesh system provides an ideal solution for a wide variety of high security perimeter and access control applications.
The climb resistant mesh (sometimes referred to as prison mesh or 358 mesh) with its small apertures and welds at each intersection eliminate foot and finger holds, prevent objects being passed through and is particularly effective against the use of conventional hand cutting tools.
Both security mesh and posts can be configured to meet Home Office specifications for use in prison, or other higher security detention or custodial facilities.
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Clamp bar fixings
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Custom designs available
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Securi-Mesh panels are constructed from 76.2 x 12.7mm (3" x 1/2") with 4mm wire. Panel widths are 2515mm as standard, with height up to 5200mm.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
358 Securi-Mesh Panel Specifications
358 Securi-Mesh® Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|1270||2440||80 x 60||1900|
|2134||2440||80 x 60||2900|
|2440||2440||80 x 60||3300|
|3000||2440||80 x 60||3800|
|4200||2440||120 x 120 square||5100|
|5210||2440||150 x 150||6200|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Panels are Galfan® zinc alloy coated as standard
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product