Ornate and decorative security fencing
Ornamental Fencing Panels
Our Ornamental Fencing is designed to provide the aesthetic grace and form of traditional wrought iron railings with the strength and durability of galvanised or galvanised and powder coated steel. Whether in a parkland, corporate HQ or gated community, our Ornamental Fencing panels adds high levels of security to a classical design theme.
Ornamental Fencing correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®/ Alarm-aFence®
- Pale spacing conforms to Building Regulations for anti-trap
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Various mounting options including on wall, inset or free standing
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Panels have two horizontal rectangular hollow section rails 50 x 25mm; walls 2mm thick. The vertical round hollow section 19mm pales are passed through the rails with standard spacing at 119mm centres and welded into position.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Ornamental Fencing Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length (mm)
|1000||3000||60 x 60||1600|
|1200||3000||60 x 60||1800|
|1500||3000||60 x 60||2100|
|1800||3000||60 x 60||2500|
|2000||3000||60 x 60||2800|
|2500||3000||80 x 60||3300|
|3000||2400||80 x 60||3800|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product