RoSPA approved play area fencing
Anti Trap Bow Top Fencing
Anti Trap Bow Top fencing is designed to provide permanent protection for a variety of applications including, schools, parks and play areas. It features our welded tubular pale-through-rail design to provide a strong structure without visible joints and vandal proof connectors.
A key point in the design is the wider gap between each hoop above the top rail, to prevent children getting their heads, necks or limbs stuck between pales. The design fully conforms to play fence standards in BS EN 1176.
Anti Trap Bow Top Fencing correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Anti Trap Bow Top Fencing Features
- 19mm pales with domed top caps
- 2737mm wide panels
- Posts 60.3mm
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
Two horizontal rails 50 x 25mm with vertical round hollow section 19mm pales are passed through the top and bottom rail welded into position. Every other bow with a pale is replaced with a domed plastic insert, creating a larger gap above the top of the rail, whilst keeping the gap between the paling inside the top and bottom rail under 100mm.
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
- Self closing operation for gates
- Slide latch
Anti Trap Bow Top Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product