Manual Parking Controls
Height Restriction Barrier
Height restriction barrier (with access) is made with square hollow section posts in a single and double configuration with a maximum road width of 10m.
The MaxHite height restriction barrier is designed to suit your specific road width and height requirement insuring that only suitable vehicles can gain access to your car park. Supplied galvanised as standard or powder coating as an optional extra. Padlockable in the open and closed positions.
Height Restriction Barrier Features
- Constructed with 150 x 150mm baseplated hanging and slam post
- Sturdy square section posts
- Single and double configuration
- To span road widths of up to 10.0m
- May be padlocked in open or closed positions
- Galvanised as standard
Height Restriction Barrier Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
|2.3m||10m (double leaf)|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product