LPS 1175 Security Rated 1 Mesh fencing
Securi-Mesh® SR1 Fencing | Mesh Security Fencing
Where the application specifically requires a cost effective, heavy duty security mesh design to meet specifications including the use of CCTV, or where a visual deterrent is a primary consideration, our ‘358’ Securi-Mesh® SR1 (A1) system provides an ideal solution for a wide variety of high security perimeter and access control applications.
Securi-Mesh® SR1 has been tested to A1 in LPCB’s LPS1175: Issue 8, delivering a 1 minute delay to attack using category A tools such as cable cutters, engineers hooks, glass cutters and pliers.
The ‘358’ mesh design features small apertures, eliminating foot and finger holds and preventing objects from being passed through. Panels are fixed to posts using clamp bar fixings and are overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection.
25 year service life guarantee
Securi-Mesh SR1 Features
- LPS 1175 A1 (SR1) approved
- Secured by Design preferred specification
- Overlapped by a minimum of 75mm at posts to maintain integrity of protection
- Clamp bar fixings
- Can can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Securi-Mesh® SR1 panels are manufactured from 76.2 x 12.7mm mesh (3” x 1/2”) with 4mm wire. Panel widths are 1518.6mm as standard, with heights between 1800m - 6000mm.
SR1 gates available
Securi-Mesh® SR1 Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|1800-6000||2451 Max||To suit||To suit|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product