Gates and Access Control
EuroGuard® Gates | Welded Mesh Gates
Our EuroGuard® gates are made from Flatform Medium and Heavy mesh types with a flat profile, to complement all our EuroGuard® mesh fencing styles. EuroGuard® Combi Gates feature EuroGuard® Regular mesh within the design, and have a timber infill to match fencing.
Gates can be configured as single or double leaf for pedestrian and vehicular access, with swing or sliding, manual or automatic operation.
25 year service life guarantee
EuroGuard® Gate Features
- Welded frame design
- Available in a range of standard widths up to 10m and heights to 3m for pedestrian and vehicular access
- Single gates are supplied as right hand hanging, opening inwards (unless specified) and are complete with key in lock, handles and stop
- Double gates are supplied complete with key in lock, handles, centre gate stop and drop bolts
- 180° opening, adjustable, tamper-proof hinges
- Additional welded vertical support rails subject to leaf width
- 60mm 40mm framing rails
- Square section posts at 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 250mm subject to size of gate
- Gate posts supplied to allow 800mm - 1.0m in ground or with base plates for bolting onto concrete
- Suitable for automatic operation
Standard powder coating colours:
We have a wide range of EuroGuard fencing to match these gates, including V mesh, timber and steel mesh combination fencing, and flatform styles. Find the range below.EuroGuard Fencing
Thinking of automating your gate or barrier?
Jacksons Fencing has been automating gates since 1991 and is the expert in safe, reliable gate automation. All of our gate automation engineers are DHF qualified to a minimum of level 2.Gate automation
View our full range of gates
We have a wide range of gates available, including bi-folding speed gates, welded mesh gates, vertical bar gates, playground gates, timber gates, and other metal security gates.View All Gates
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product