Curved top steel fence design with hollow bar rails
Bow Top Fencing
Perfect for a wide variety of applications, Bow Top fencing and gates, also known as Hairpin fencing or hoop top fencing, provides a versatile and durable demarcation and access solution.
Our Bow top fencing has a pale through rail construction with no visible joins is immensely strong and because it's tubular and lighter than traditional solid steel, requires fewer support posts making installation faster and less costly. Jacksons manufacture and supply quality Bow Top fencing and gates which conform to UK Building Regulations.
Bow Top correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Bow Top Features
- Unique vandal-proof to post connectors
- Pale spacing conforms to Building Regulations for anti-trap
- Domed post caps
- Option to include finials
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Various mounting options including on wall, inset or free standing
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Bow Top panels have two horizontal rails 50 x 25mm, the vertical round hollow section 19mm pales are passed through the top and bottom rails at 119mm centres and welded into position.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Bow Top Fencing Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length (mm)
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product