Boundary, demarcation steel constructed fence
Steel Estate Railings
Jacksons steel Estate railings are strong, adaptable and cost effective replacement for the traditional flat bar railings.
Estate Railings correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Estate Railings Features
- Tubular and rectangular hollow section construction
- All fittings galvanised or stainless steel
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Estate railings are constructed from 50 x 25 x 2 Rectangular Hollow Section posts with ø19mm circular hollow section rails, with overall panel width at 1980mm.
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Estate Railings Specifications
|Height (mm)||Overall Panel Width(mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
|1200||2000||50 x 25||19Ø|
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product