Also known as Ped Guard Rail
Pedestrian Guard Rails
Specifically designed for highway applications, Jacksons Pedestrian Guard Rails provide an effective roadside barrier for pedestrians while allowing good visibility from a motorists view point.
The welded hollow tubular rail and solid pale construction is extremely strong features a bolt-together design for ease of installation or replacement.
Pedestrian Guard Rails correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
Pedestrian Guard Rail Features
- Can be manufactured to suit gradients and radius
- Custom designs available
- Conforms to BS 7818:1995 Class 1
The railing panels are available in two types with the option of inline or staggered pales to suit different applications:
- ‘Standard', with inline pales from top to bottom
- ‘See-through', with inline pales and clear visibility slot below top rail, providing increased vision for motorists.
- Staggered, infill bars are staggered
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Pedestrian Guard rails Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
Overall Post Length (mm)
|1100||1000||50 x 30||1370|
|1100||1800||50 x 30||1370|
|1100||2000||50 x 30||1370|
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438
- Marine coat for installations within 500m of salt water or an estuary
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product