Gates and Access Control
Speed Gate | Bi Folding Speed Gates
The trackless bi-folding speed gate comprises a unique drive mechanism to control the opening and closing of a bi- folding set of gates.
The mechanism controls both leaves, producing a smooth and fast action. The design is ideal solution where the speed of opening and closing is essential for the security of the premises or where space maybe a minimum.
This unique design allows the gate to operate without the use of a bottom or top track thus eliminating any height restrictions and large tracks on the road.
Bi-Folding Speed Gate Features
- Very secure with opening and closing in approximately 1m per second
- Hydraulic design, low maintenance with minimal moving parts
- Trackless design, no height restrictions and lower maintenance
- Heavy duty hydraulic ram with PLC controlled slowdown in both opening and closing movement
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Galvanised or galvanised and powder coated
Bi-Folding Speed Gates Specifications
|Style||Max. Width||Post Dimensions|
|4750||200 x 400 RHS|
|Double Leaf||9500||200 400 RHS|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product