Gates and Access Control
Speed Gate | Bi Folding Speed Gates
The trackless bi-folding speed gate comprises a unique drive mechanism to control the opening and closing of a bi- folding set of gates.
The mechanism controls both leaves, producing a smooth and fast action. The design is ideal solution where the speed of opening and closing is essential for the security of the premises or where space maybe a minimum.
This unique design allows the gate to operate without the use of a bottom or top track thus eliminating any height restrictions and large tracks on the road.
Bi-Folding Speed Gate Features
- Very secure with opening and closing in approximately 1m per second
- Hydraulic design, low maintenance with minimal moving parts
- Trackless design, no height restrictions and lower maintenance
- Heavy duty hydraulic ram with PLC controlled slowdown in both opening and closing movement
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Galvanised or galvanised and powder coated
Bi-Folding Speed Gates Specification
|Style||Max. Width||Post Dimensions|
|Single Leaf||4750||200 x 400 RHS|
|Double Leaf||9500||200 400 RHS|
Thinking about automating your gate?
Jacksons Fencing has been automating gates since 1991 and is the expert in safe, reliable gate automation. All of our gate automation engineers are DHF qualified to a minimum of level 2.Gate automation
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product