Tubular rail design with anti climb features
Tri-Guard® | Security Fencing
Tri-Guard® is an innovative range of security fencing and gates featuring pales with curved tops, set in clusters of three, joined by feature steel discs to create a decorative appearance with anti-climb and anti-scale performance.
TriGuard® correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®
- Vertical pale spacing conforms to building regulations for anti-trap
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post connectors
- Panels can be manufactured to accommodate sloping ground
- Anti climb design
- Pales cut at 45° and curved outwards for anti-climb
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Tri-Guard® panels have three horizontal rectangle hollow section rails 50 x 25mm. The vertical round hollow section 19mm pales are grouped in threes with the top curved over. Metal discs are welded between the pales, one row for 2200mm high and two rows for 2500mm high.
Tri-Guard® Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|2200||3010||80 x 60||3000|
|2500||3010||80 x 60||3000|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product