Gates and Access Control
Welded Mesh Gates | Metal Gates
Our welded mesh gates have been designed to match our welded mesh fencing styles and are an ideal access control solution for any perimeter security strategy. Styles include close-knit 358 Securi-Mesh and EuroGuard to match the different mesh fencing ranges we manufacture.
Welded mesh gates are available with single or double leaf configuration for pedestrian and vehicular access, and swing, sliding or bi-fold, manual or automatic operation.
25 year service life guarantee
25 month automation guarantee
Welded Mesh Gate Features
- Available in a range of standard widths up to 12m and heights up to 3m for pedestrian and vehicular access
- Single gates are supplied as right hand hanging, opening inwards (unless specified) and complete with key in lock, handles and stop
- Double gates are supplied complete with key in lock, handles, centre gate stop and drop bolts
- 180° opening, adjustable, tamper-proof hinges
- 60mm x 40mm framing rails
- Square section posts at 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 250mm subject to size of gate
- Gate posts supplied to allow 800mm in ground or with base plates for bolting onto concrete
- Suitable for automated operation
Thinking of automating your gate or barrier?
Jacksons Fencing has been automating gates since 1991 and is the expert in safe, reliable gate automation. All of our gate automation engineers are DHF qualified to a minimum of level 2.Gate automation
Welded Mesh Gates Document Downloads
Download specification documents and drawings for welded mesh gates