V mesh welded mesh fencing system
EuroGuard® Regular | Welded Mesh Panel
EuroGuard® Regular is ideal for residential areas, commercial properties, schools or car parks. The V shaped profile reinforcing folds increase the panel’s rigidity and strength. Panels can be stacked above one another to deliver a higher fence.
EuroGuard® Regular correspond(s) to the generic component/material "weld mesh" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised weld mesh fencing with metal posts" which achieve(s) a summary rating of A within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.
25 year service life guarantee
- Posts can be customised for Barbed wire / Razor wire / Rota Spike®/ Alarm-aFence®
- Mesh 200 x 50mm centres with 45mm gap, 5mm wire (wire measured prior coating)
- Anti-climb design
- V mesh design offers strength and security without an intimidating appearance
- Unique vandal-proof panel to post fixings
- 2 - 4 reinforcement folds according to height
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
Panels 3000mm wide with 200 x 45mm mesh, 5mm wires with 2 - 4 reinforcing folds according to height, Galfan® Zinc alloy treated as standard. Vertical wires are at 50mm centres, therefore the panel has 61 vertical wires.
EuroGuard® Regular Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Lengths (mm)
|1525||3034||60 x 40||2100|
|1810||3034||60 x 40||2500|
|2010||3034||60 x 40||2800|
|2410||3054||80 x 60||3300|
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product
Applying EurOGuard® Regular In a School Environment
Our V mesh fencing was installed in Northwood School as part of a £35 million regeneration project that included over 650m of our fencing and gates. Find out more by watching the video.