Timber noise barrier
12K Acoustic Envirofence® | Acoustic Fencing
A lighter 20mm thick board than our other Jakoustic® barriers, maintaining the same 125mm cover face. Planed Tongue and Grooved boards with small chamfers which form a “V” join between boards. 12k Envirofence® offers a cost-effective solution for situations where lower level of noise reduction is acceptable in applications subject to low to moderate wind loads. Its timber construction provides an attractive natural appearance that is appropriate for housing developments, schools, parks and construction sites.
25 year Jakcure® guarantee
12K Acoustic Envirofence Features
- Light weight with 20mm x 125mm x 4.8m boards (planed)
- Attractive timber construction
- Achieves the planning / architects' normal acoustic specification of 10 - 12kg per sqm
- Capping rail 34mm x 145mm x 4.8m (planed)
- Counter rail size 34mm x 70mm x 2.4m (planed)
- Only available in reflective
- Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available
✔Low - medium risk
- Timber tuning fork posts overlength set in concrete as standard
- Overlength steel I beam posts for fence heights up to 5m
- Base plated steel I beam posts to bolt down to concrete base foundations
- Jakcure® treated timber as standard.
- Posts hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard.
12K Acoustic Envirofence® Specifications
Heights from 1.8m-4.0m available as standard. Heights up to 2.0m supplied with timber tuning fork posts. Heights of 2.1m-4.0m include timber tuning fork posts and galvanised steel spur post reinforcements, powder coated black as standard.
For heights over 4m, see Jakoustic® Commercial and Highway.
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
||Spur Post (mm)|| Post Length (mm)
Download specification documents, drawings and case studies for this product