Trident® Combi 2 System | High Security Fencing
The Trident® Combi 2 system combines our experience and expertise in both timber and steel fencing to deliver higher levels of inherent security than generic mesh systems within an attractive timber facade.
Its design provides the additional advantages of a flat facing surface, free from hand and foot holds, while the closely faced timber slats ensure privacy without the appearance of a solid barrier.
25 year service life guarantee
Trident® Combi 2 Features
- Welded mesh panel
- Security comb on top rail
- Unique vandal proof panel to post fixing
- Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
- Can be set into ground/concrete plinth to provide anti-burrowing properties
- 3 rows of barbed wire standard topping, other toppings are available
- Perimeter Intruder Detection System compatible
Constructed from 5mm horizontal wire and 40mm x 17mm treated timber slats with 3 rows of barbed wire topping or coil of razor wire as standard
Matching single leaf, double leaf, swing, sliding and bi-folding gates available.
Trident® Combi 2 System Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Lengths (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
||Overall Post Length (mm)
|2400||3054||Dimensions to suit fence||3300|
*This product is NPSA (previously known as CPNI) approved at the tested height, other heights/specifications are available for this product on request
Explore our finishes
Standard powder coating colours: