High Security Mesh
Trident® Mesh 2 | High Security Fencing
The Trident® Mesh 2 system has been designed to provide the performance of a conventional Class 2, 75mm x 25mm galvanised, welded mesh fence but with two important additional benefits: significantly reduced installation times, significantly reduced costs.This rapidly deployed fence system employs our unique installation process for all intermediate posts which mechanically drives the posts in place on a cushion of air in a single operation. Only the end and corner posts are set in concrete foundations.
The mesh is fixed to end/corner posts with stretcher bars with tamper proof fittings and tensioned with line wires to ensure the mesh stays taut across its face.
25 year service life guarantee
Trident® Mesh 2 Features
- Driven intermediate posts
- Rapid deployment security fence
- complete with 3 row barbed wire topping
- Stretcher bar fixings at end and corner posts fro strength and tamper resistance
75mm x 25mm galvanised welded mesh fence with 3 rows of barbed wire topping or coil of razor
Matching single leaf and double leaf gates available.
Trident® Mesh 2 Panel Specifications
|Height (mm)||Post Centres (mm)
Post Dimensions (mm)
|3000||3000||Dimensions to suit fence||600|
*This product is CPNI approved at the tested height, other heights/specifications are available for this product on request
- Over length set in concrete as standard
- Base plated to bolt down onto concrete
- Cranked to suit wall mounting
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO1461 as standard