Our gates, designed to match each fence style we offer, are manufactured in Britain from the highest quality steel and timber and supplied with our 25 year guarantee against rust, rot, insect attack, and manufacturing defects. An additional 25 month guarantee is offered with automated products. All our gates incorporate security features designed to deter forced entry, vandalism, removal of the gate, and unauthorised access to the site.
Our gates are designed with security in mind and commonly supplied with reversed top hinges, concealed fixings, and shear nuts, and can be customised with various additions including shrouds and daisy shrouds, protection plates, and access control devices to provide safe, reliable, and secure entry solutions.
Gates are essential in making sure there are no weak points around the perimeter, welcoming and deterring people to the site, improving the flow of traffic and pedestrians, and providing safe entrances and exits for both.
Get a quote
Are you working on a project that involves gates, gate automation or access control? Fill out an enquiry form for your free, no obligation quote to see how we can assist you with your requirement.Product Quote
We provide gates to match each of our fencing systems, so if you’re looking for high security welded mesh gates with extensions for barbed wire and other security measures, or elegant but strong ornamental gates for parks and residential areas, we can cater to your needs.
We are able to provide access to a team of approved installers to ensure a professional and legally compliant installation. For more information on installation and safe operation, download our gate safety document.
We manufacture gates that function with different opening options:
- Manual gates – proven, simple and cost effective – the most common type of gate for pedestrian and vehicle access.
- Automated swing gates - controlled by concealed underground operators, hydraulic rams or concealed in stiles. Suitable for commercial and residential applications.
- Tracked sliding gates – automated gates that run along a track with wheels at the base of the gate.
- Cantilever sliding gates – counterbalanced automated gates that do not require a track to run along the opening.
- Bi-folding speed gates – trackless gates comprising of a unique drive mechanism designed for applications where speed is essential.
Learn More about gates and gate automation
Download our free expert articles or book a CPD on gates and gate automation