A solid line of physical defence will be rendered useless without the correct type of gate to complement the overall fencing solution. Gates are essential in making sure there are no weak points around the perimeter, welcoming and deterring people to the site, improving the flow of traffic and pedestrians, and providing safe entrances and exits for both.
Get a quote
Are you working on a project that involves gates, gate automation or access control? Fill out an enquiry form for your free, no obligation quote to see how we can assist you with your requirement.Product Quote
We provide gates to match each of our fencing systems, so if you’re looking for high security welded mesh gates with extensions for barbed wire and other security measures, or elegant but strong ornamental gates for parks and residential areas, we can cater to your needs.
We are able to provide access to a team of approved installers to ensure a professional and legally compliant installation. For more information on installation and safe operation, download our gate safety document.
We manufacture gates that function with different opening options:
- Manual gates – proven, simple and cost effective – the most common type of gate for pedestrian and vehicle access.
- Automated swing gates - controlled by concealed underground operators, hydraulic rams or concealed in stiles. Suitable for commercial and residential applications.
- Tracked sliding gates – automated gates that run along a track with wheels at the base of the gate.
- Cantilever sliding gates – counterbalanced automated gates that do not require a track to run along the opening.
- Bi-folding speed gates – trackless gates comprising of a unique drive mechanism designed for applications where speed is essential.
Learn More about gates and gate automation
Download our free expert articles or book a CPD on gates and gate automation